The church building is open. Cornerstone is a place where you can belong.
These precautions for the safety of you, your family, and in respect for those around us are being implemented:
– The building is sanitized weekly.
– The experience is “touch-free.”
1) Doors are open (weather permitting).
2) Wristbands are provided for you to indicate your level of COVID comfort:
– Green = I’m comfortable with hugs and nuzzles.
– Yellow = I’m cautious. Thanks for asking before handshakes or hugs.
– Red = I prefer to smile, wave, or chat from a distance.
3) Bring your own coffee. Please feel free to bring your own coffee, donuts, water bottles, etc. but they are not provided for you at this time.
4) Bring your own Bible and pen. The pews have been cleaned of any articles that may pose a sanitation concern.
5) Dropboxes are available at exits of the Worship Center for your tithes and offerings.
6) You are encouraged to gather and chat OUTSIDE, if you’d like. Thank you for continuing through the lobby and providing lots of space for your family and friends who are exiting the building.
– Cornerstone Kids meet in the East Hallway. Touch-free check-in is implemented. Snacks are paused in this season.
Online and telephone services continue. If for any reason you are not yet ready to return to the building, please enjoy that freedom, and worship and connect online from home. If you are experiencing symptoms of illness, thank you for honoring others by staying home. We will be here when you are ready to return. Let’s show our love for God, others, Effingham & beyond!
TELE-SERVICE – LISTEN ON YOUR PHONE
The latest and greatest technology isn’t an interest to everyone. We get that. So, if you’d like to avoid technology as much as possible, but still engage in the service, call 888-871-6483. The service will be streamed at 9 am on Sunday, then will be available throughout the week for whenever you’d like to call in and listen. When you call, you will also have the option to receive a phone call every time Cornerstone goes live, so we’ll call you!
The weekly services will be live-streamed on Sundays at 9 am at effinghamcornerstone.online.church. Weekly elements of worship through song, a message from God’s Word, communion and offering together will be celebrated. Grab your Bible and some bread/crackers or juice/beverage and jump online. You will have the opportunity to engage through comments, questions, and interaction with hosts, so let’s connect together!
The weekly service will be available on Cornerstone’s Facebook page. You will have the opportunity to engage through comments, questions, and interactions with others, so let’s connect together!
WEEKLY WORSHIP & MESSAGES ON FACEBOOK PAGE
Like & Follow Cornerstone’s Facebook page and watch for instructions on the “See First” video pinned to the top of the page so you never miss a thing!
ONLINE GIVING IS STILL CRUCIAL
If you are already signed up for ONLINE GIVING, thank you for leading the way and for remaining faithful. Many have discovered the convenience and benefits of online giving! Why not continue? It’s safe, it’s easy, it’s convenient.
Simply text EFFINGHAMCORNERSTONE to 77977 for a link to the online giving page, or you can give through the Cornerstone App, website, or by clicking here.
Mail your check (no cash) to Cornerstone Church, 3600 S Banker St, Effingham IL 62401.
STAY IN TOUCH!
Cornerstone App – Text EFFINGHAMCORNERSTONE APP to 77977 for a link or go to your App Store to download the app to listen to recent messages, event sign-up and information, online giving and helpful links & forms.
Website – effinghamcornerstone.net
Facebook Page – Follow, like, comment, and share to reach our community.
Facebook Group – Request to join this group to connect together as the Cornerstone family.
Text – Share your cell phone number to get announcements & reminders via text. Text your name to 217-600-2720.
Give Online – Click here to make a difference by loving God, loving people, loving Effingham & beyond!